VINYLOESTER SWIMMING POOL IMPERIAL I 7,20 M x 2,80 M x 1,45 M WITH FULL SET OF POOL TECHNOLOGY
Our pools are produced from European components, dedicated for the swimming pool industry, so that they are resistant to chlorine used for disinfecting water, UV radiation and temperature limits. Materials used in the production are one of the guarantors of the quality of the final product but the production is important as well.
The quality of our pools are controlled by precursors of Polish pool industry !
Pool basins of the laminate are one element, they are not connected nor welded thanks to that the risk associated with the releasing of the basin is eliminated.
VINYLOESTER Imperial I Pool
Dimensions 7,20 m x 2,80 m x 1,45 m
With full set of pool technique
- Filter set
- Filter sand
- Halogen Lamp 100 W - 2 pcs.
- Nozzles – 2 pcs.
- Lamp transformer
- Leaf rake
- Hand-held bottom vacuum
- Suction hose
- Aluminium telescopic stick
- Pool chemicals (shock chlorine, pH regulator , anti-algae liquid)
- Fittings (ball valves - 2 pcs. , elbows 6 pcs. , tee , connections 3 pcs.)
- pH Tester
- 50 mm elastic pipe to connect the filtration system ( reduces the amount of bonded joints)
- Pool float
- Preparation of holes in the pool wall for skimmer and nozzles
+ Insulation with polyurethane foam (PUR) GRATIS
Transportation costs are set individually.
Please contact with us, before making an order to confirm products availability and realisation time.